beaches for dogs
Regarding the other beaches, apply the usual rules of respectful conduct of dog owners:
- If there is a ban on the public beach for dogs you must respect it.
- Please pick up your dog's droppings. On most of the beaches there are bags and litter boxes for dogs which must be collected and taken away.
- The dog must always be supervised by the owner.
- If your dog barks constantly, or is prone to aggression towards people and other animals it is best not to take him to the beach.
- The beach is not a lawn and you can not throw the ball on the beach or among the bathers.
- Do not let your dog digs on green spaces and parks in the city.
- Description of Rovinj beaches
- Beaches on the map of Rovinj
- beaches for dogs
- nudism on Rovinj beaches
- Caution in the sea
- beaches for kids
- Moulin Rouge
- Bay Lone
- Golden Cape
- Bay Koronsun
- Bay Cuvi
- tourist settlemet Villas Rubin
- camping Polari
- camping Vestar
- Cape Babo
- Bay Cisterna / Bay Bacvice
- Bay Gustinja
- Cape Gustinja
- Bay Dagita